I just want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving.
If you’re a comedian, I hope you’re with your family today just so you can get some new material! I have a feeling I’ll have a lot of new material from seeing my family for the first time since I dropped out of Caltech to do comedy.
Not that anyone asked, but here’s a partial list of what I’m thankful for:
– You reading this (although I’ll be even more thankful if you post more comments)
– That I finally realized and embraced that I love doing comedy, and that I’ve made decisions that will allow me to do it as much as possible
– For my family, even if they don’t fully support me…
– For the shows in NYC where I’ll be getting my stand up spots back
– For my health, cause it’s looking like I won’t have insurance soon!
Now stop reading this and go watch some football or talk to your family about how you’re a disappointment, or multitask and do both at once like me!